Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Super excited to say that I've picked up my very first supra, from another member on this site. The car is a red 1998, original 6 speed TT with only 80,000 miles. The car's interior is currently completely out of the car, and is ready for some TLC. The current mods it has are:

-HKS Coilovers
-HKS Intercooler
-Downpipe
-HKS Catback
-Boost Controller
-19x10 and 19x11 Iforged Swift wheels

I have yet to get the car home due to some unforeseen issues getting it back into the US after it was exported to Canada in 2007. It is currently at another member's house until I can get it next week. Thanks again Duane! (Not sure of your username on here) I also want to give a huge shoutout to Steve Theodore, for helping me every step of the way with this purchase.

A little about myself

I work in public accounting in Portland and have been in the Subaru scene since 2007. I've had three different STi, two 2006s and one 2013. I recently sold my last 2006 to make this purchase possible. Along with the newly acquired Supra, I also have a first gen TRD Tacoma that I daily drive.

Here are some pictures of my Tacoma, old STi and the Supra! Supra had a flat so ignore the spare. Thanks again John for loaning it to me!

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Forum my friend

·
An out of line 2J
1,273 Posts
looks amazing! what's the deal with the spare?
Last line of his post.

Congrats on the find! I remember some PMs with you last year; excited to see that you found a car and welcome to the Supra family!
A couple of us in PACNW are considering attending an event in WA early SEP (dig and roll racing), info is located here. And don't forget to look at attending SIV!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last line of his post.

Congrats on the find! I remember some PMs with you last year; excited to see that you found a car and welcome to the Supra family!
A couple of us in PACNW are considering attending an event in WA early SEP (dig and roll racing), info is located here. And don't forget to look at attending SIV!!
Hey man!

I'm still keeping up with your YouTube videos, I'm really excited to finally bring one home. I unfortunately will not be able to attend SIV this year, but I'm hoping to make it next year. I'll read up on the local event and see if I can attend that instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts