Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone?? my name is Randall as you can see im new, well anyway, i thought i would join up and learn about these bad ass supra's, i have a 1990 Ford Mustang 2.3 Turbo im in the process of building up and my expected power is near 500hp, i had a 739hp 331 twin turbo Mustang i sold last year because it was time for something new, and then just recently i was offered a 94 Supra for $3400 bone stock and i might just buy it, so i thought i would read up on these things before i bought it, so...any questions feel free to ask:agreed:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope $3400 is right, its N/A and it needs a hood, bumper and windsheild

·
Eleventeen
297 Posts
you mean it's been in an accident and needs to be repaired?

Incidentally my buddy has an early mustang like yours but he is putting a 2JZ (Supra Turbo) motor in there..hehe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea but its not that bad of shape and im buying it from a good friend of mine, and thats pretty cool about the mustang, my buddy who has the supra put a 2JZ engine in his moms ol' pinto

·
Registered
889 Posts
Welcome aboard...

Pics of the Mustangs?

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
I've always dug the SVO. I myself had a Merkur XR4TI with a non intercooled version of the SVO in it. it was awesome. there's alot of potential for that motor. cast block and cast head. upgrade the injectors and the fuel pump, first, as they're barely good enough for stock.

G/L with the build, and throw up some pics!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i got pics but im not home right now to upload them, later tonite ill throw them up, and ill keep you updated on the build, and how come i cant add an Avatar???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts