Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this posted on the socal boards...i didnt see it here so thought i would share....

new body kit available for the mk3 or at least new to me.....

the front might look pretty good if painted the same color....nice hole for a fmic!

side skirts are hard to see in the pic but i dont think i like them...

now this...this i like...im really digging this back valance and think it would look even better with a stock wing and 89+ lights (but thats because i like them better!)

the whole kit is only 800 bucks! so that would be a nice cheap kit! overall i think the front would look nice if done RIGHT hard to say about the side skirts...and the back would be awesome with a stock wing.

what do you guys think?

oh and heres the link to ordering info....
http://www.extremedimensions.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=281&cat=Supra 86-92&ProdType=Body Kits

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
I can't say that I care for it, but still I think that its pretty cool that a company is producing a inexpensive body kit.

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
i dunno, all I can say is I see why it only costs $800..... now that I look at it a bit more, looks hella photoshopped, least that first pic, the fogs don't even look real at all.. eh :eek:

M

·
0 Posts
Im sorry but that's just ugly...trying to put all those little curves on the sideskirts and such doesn't do a thing for the car (aesthetically i mean) and the rear is waaaaay too busy, and a touring wing? This isn't a bmw 320i in the european touring car competition. For 800 bux, go get a bomex kit, sure it's on half the cars already, but at least its tastefully done.

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol....obvikously you guys dont like it...like i said originally the only thing i DO like is the back bumper...i think it keeps the lines and i definitley think it would be a nice cheaper alternative...and those holes would match a bomex frtont bumper as well,

its always a matter of opinion so its always valued to me and everyone else.

oh and yeah it was photoshopped...the color at least heres the main car with the back bumper it was orginally red...the paint still doesnt match the original red for some reason lol...but i think its a better pic...

oh and in case you didnt notice that wing is an 87-88 wing with some kind of extension of it....

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
450hp_Supra_MKIII said:
i don't like the bodykit at all..too rice for me...
wtf? :wtf:

how is a body kit rice? i mean its not like its lined in neons or something...frankly i think rice is used wayyyy too much...if you dont like it fine...but i dont see where you can call it rice....:rolleyes:

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
IdealSupra said:
wtf? :wtf:

how is a body kit rice? i mean its not like its lined in neons or something...frankly i think rice is used wayyyy too much...if you dont like it fine...but i dont see where you can call it rice....:rolleyes:
no offense but the Maxx wannabe front end, the sideskirts that doesn't even match the car, and the rear that looks like ass with dual exhaust system..
drive that thing around and you'll get laugh at..;)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts