Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. New owner of a 1997 Limited Edition Twin Turbo Supra (I love the way that sounds). Picked it up a couple of months ago and have begun the quest for, yup, more HP. It's pretty much a completely original car, 45k, with BPU's, which I basically gave my left nut for. Yes it was worth it. I will get some pics up here very soon. Take it easy all.

· Registered
1,335 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

· Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For some reason I'm unable to post any pics here yet. PM'd the Admin,, see what happens.

· Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry it took so long to get pics out. I only have a few right now so they're just going to have to do. Link is posted below because for some reason I still can't post pics on this site. As for nude pics of the girl, don't want to get shut out of the this site just yet.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99767

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
I love how on both sites you mentioned you gave your left nut for your car... you stay classy.

· Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love how on both sites you mentioned you gave your left nut for your car... you stay classy.
Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately I don't have too much free time so I did my intro's to three different forum's in very short time. So in the future, while you must be proud of your negativity and cynicism, you shouldn't be so quick to judge. Makes you seem like you've got something to prove. That aside, please forgive me for not being what you apparently would consider "classy". I hope in future postings I can live up to your expectations. :hail:

· Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pics dont show up on that site
They're the 4th post. I only have 3 pictures because my computer crashed a while back and those were the only pics I still had. Haven't had time to get new ones. I'm not sure why they don't show up. Anyway it's a black TT targa with gold Lim Ed badging, tinted windows, chrome stock wheels and a Tanabe Medallian exhaust. Completely original car in practically mint condition. Hopefully that can give you an idea of what the car looks like. I will try to get some more pics and post them some time this weekend. I don't get much time to get on here right now so thanks for bearing with me.

· Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
in for pics of the car on this sit. where in NH are you located?
I'm in hillsboro. Sorry but I've given up on trying to post pics to the forum. Was trying to get some supras together for a drive over the weekend on the supra mania forum but nobody really responded. Going to start a thread soon both here and supra mania to try and get some supras together sometime this summer. Will be open for ideas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.