Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· MKIV Fanatic
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, this is my new (new for me) 1994 TT Supra.

It has HKS mods, BPU'ed to about 400rwhp, and carbon fibre hood / TE-37 rims.

This car (and myself) reside in Seoul, Korea, which is why the number plates look all weird.

Anyway, after purchasing my supra, the following changes have been made:
1. got rid of the stickers
2. TE-37 got a coat of bronze paint
3. tinted

Further plans in the future include:
1. Big single
2. custom interior
3. LED interior

********************** Sorry all, Updated pics are on page 3 :D *****************

· Banned
3,376 Posts
I would get a RMM wing and leave the center carbon fiber...

· PM Raider if you need me
449 Posts
Paint the hood, get 97-98 headlights..RMM wing

Get rid of that front bumper, go back to stock front bumper with a WW/RMM/MVP front lip....paint the car black... :)

basically that's what my car looks like and i think that's the best look

· Registered
2,165 Posts

Get rid of that front bumper, go back to stock front bumper with a WW/RMM/MVP front lip....paint the car black... :)

Isn't that the defacto "modded clean supra" look now? I think it looks good the way it is OP. Not sure why you re-painted the rims though given the body color.

· PM Raider if you need me
449 Posts
Isn't that the defacto "modded clean supra" look now? I think it looks good the way it is OP. Not sure why you re-painted the rims though given the body color.

don't know about you but i could never drive an orange car around...maybe the 90's it'd fit in better...

and i agree...the rims looked good before, not sure how bronze will flow with the orange color car

· Registered
6,358 Posts

:rolleyes:

CoconutGroveGuy, car looks very good indeed. I agree 100% on your future mods. I would just add '98 style headlights on there. Maybe a TRD style spoiler with carbon fiber center to match the hood.
Love the paint!

· Registered
3,294 Posts
Sweet, I like the color. If it was mine, I'd paint the hood to match, but the car still looks great. I'd like to see it with the new gold finish on the wheels.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
the body work looks nice, seems like they did a good job. A RMM with or no wing at all and a new paint color and that car will be set on the outside.
good luck.

· aKa Blk96SupraTT
5,179 Posts
Nice pickup!!! I remember seeing a R33 last year when i was there. Might have been you, i doubt theres too many R33's in the country. I wonder how many Supras and Skylines are in the whole country? Looking to making another trip down there next year if possible with the wife. Would be cool to see that thing in person over there.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.