Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Long time lurker here, finally got my hands on a clean supra from Bashar on these forums. Stable mate is a 800+ HP Corvette. Love the supra!!! Wifes reaction video was actually my first time really driving the car so excuse the girly giggles. Thanks Bashar!!

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,208 Posts
Congrats! I was wondering where Bashar’s car went. Glad it’s still here in So Cal.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Yes! Also happy to see it's still local. Welcome to the club! :bigok:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys.

Ive only driven it a few times now but have walked out to the garage to look at it probably 100 times, LOL

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats, I saw Bashar sold it and am glad to see it's in good hands.

·
Super Moderator
10,283 Posts
Thanks Guys.

Ive only driven it a few times now but have walked out to the garage to look at it probably 100 times, LOL

Welcome.

You passed your first test with flying colors, as none of us can walk away from our cars without looking back, or going to the garage, as you have done, to make sure they are all nice and cozy :).

Hope to see you and the car at a SoCali meet in the near future.

Ken.

·
Champagne Papi
5,690 Posts
Thanks Guys.

This reminds me of when I bought my first supra (just turned 19), I slept in it the first night. Didn't really sleep just sat there with a huge grin on my face all night.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys, after maybe 1k miles on the car the motor popped at Auto club speedway on the track. My corvette motor blew there the day before. Great weekend to say the least.... Car is being built by Dan Burkett and we are dropping a 3.4L stroker in, building for 1500 WHP but will run it at about 1000 WHP. Goal is for it to be reliable.

and No I wasnt beating on either car too hard when they blew and yes I checked all fluids, etc. Just a string of bad luck. The weak link on each car - the bottom end - let go so time for some built internals. Dont worry she will be back on the road soon and stronger than ever.

Video of the incident below

Corvette

1 - 15 of 15 Posts