Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, my 95 Texas MKIV TT auto is coming to the Bay Area (Dublin). The car is currently getting built by Autobanh Motorsports in Houston, TX. It will have a precision 6466 and a built ATF auto tranny at around 850rwhp. We expect the car to be completed by mid Aug. I was wondering if you guys can help me out with registering the car here in CA, if that is even possible?Otherwise, I may just let her sit in the garage until It’s eligible for “historic” license plates.? Thank you in advance and hope to meet you and your Supras too. Regards, Joe

·
Registered
788 Posts
Good luck... i registered mine in florida... because there was no way i can pass smog.. and If i could get it smogged its a pain to keep it up to date as it eventually expires

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It looks like the best option is to register the car out of state. I guess my 70 y/o Mom, in Arizona will have a Supra registered under her name. Lol!

·
Bully
5,319 Posts
Welcome to the Bay Area! Out of state will be the best option. I have heard of people getting crap from local PD about it though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts