Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to put her in! Stock rebuild from JARCO! Mad props to a company that gave me some good Customer service and a fair price. Turn around time was 2 weeks. We'll see how she runs here in a month. Enjoy the pics.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,567 Posts
Looks real nice. How much does JARCO charge for a full rebuild, if you don't mind me asking? Did you use a stock HG or MHG?

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
brewster said:
Looks real nice. How much does JARCO charge for a full rebuild, if you don't mind me asking? Did you use a stock HG or MHG?
HK$ MHG. It was about $1700 including the headwork.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
thats a dope price! Did that include new pistions / rings / rods? more info please!

~scott

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scottiedawg66 said:
thats a dope price! Did that include new pistions / rings / rods? more info please!

~scott

I had them reuse my Rods/Pistons since they were in great shape. This included new bearings (Main,Rod,Thrust) all new seals, Valve cover gaskets, Timing belt and Belt sub assy, HKS MHG, new water pump, Spark plugs, Piston Rings, Oil pump, Resurface Flywheel...

Also included the Machine work, Vat block, deck, hone, new freeze plugs, head job.
Disassembly/Reassembly.

They even painted it silver for me.

My HP goal is no more than 400 hp for now. I want to drive this thing for a few years before i start thinking about building a real monster.

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ON da stand!

Welp, bought my engine stand today. $32 special from Advanced Auto parts.

Enjoy the pics. More to come.

Heh, i also applied for a part time job there on weekends... need the extra $$$$'s to get this baby done before July!

·
Stormcock approves
1,859 Posts
I have the same exact engine stand (32$), except mine is orange. It sucks though, cause the 7m is such a long motor, that the load is more towards the end of the motor and it pinches the stand a bit, making it hard to turn the motor without someone pulling up on it.

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm.. I haven't tried turning it yet. I don't think i will need to though. Now i just gotta start putting things back together. Wish me luck.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
WOW SUPER CLEAN MAN congrats, wish u the best with this upgrade assembly. Have fun don't forget about us and POST PICTURES!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts