Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD...THANKS EVERYONE

I also have for sale a set of BFG 315/35/17 Drag radials that are mounted on stock rims. The rims are not in the best of shape but the tires only have a few passes on them ( about 10) The rims are polished. They dont have major curb rash, but the face of the rim could use a re-polish. Its not chipping or cracking or anything, I just had the rims sitting in my garage for a long time before mounting tires on them, with stuff sitting on top of them so they are not mint. But they work great for a spare set with these tires.

$350 shipped for Stock OEM 17s with 315/35/17 BFG drag radials

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] I usually am able to check that quicker then I can get to my PM box.

Thanks..

Brett

Anyways here are the pictures...They are hosted on photobucket for now, but im sure the links will go down like photobuckets always do. If the links go down just email me for pics.

·
Banned
541 Posts
Are the stock rims and the DR's still available?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOrry guys, for some reason it is not alerting me when people respond to my thread.

The MT have been sold and shipped out, however I still have the stock rims/DR for sale.

I will TRY MY HARDEST to get pictures up today/tomorrow of those. I have been busy the last week or so.

Brett

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I got the pics of the stock rims/tires up in the first thread..lets get these sold guys!

Brett

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shipping is included in the price.. and yes I do have a set of front TT rims with tires on them as well id be willing to sell.. I just responded to your email. Thanks

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated Price.. come on guys someone pick these up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts