Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup guys, i got a NA 93.5 MKIV. Headers are going to be produced, and i'm "testing" the downpipe right now. The downpipe is currently on my car right now and i can honestly say that it "feels" stronger. Everything else on it right now is stock. Also the Headers are being made and will be produced, they are in the production/testing stage. Will be on my car soon.

NO im not making them myself. if thats wat u were thinking. MPH Unlimited in Simi Valley is, and have more plans coming for the NA MKIV. The parts are not available just yet so ill keep you guys updated.

OH AND DYNO #'S COMING SOON!!! (they already put the headers on and did some pulls but are looking to get better #'s, and yes there are gains)

(and it sounds crazy, to say the least...Love the sound)
ne1 in So. Cali. is welcome to check it out if they want to (also in N. Cali. when i go up :) )

·
road hazard
452 Posts
awesome news! can you give us any detailed specs on the downpipe and/or header?

keep us updated and be sure to post those numbers when you get em.

where are you located in so cali?

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no specific details yet. :wink: sorry guys. soon tho, w/ dyno #'s and everything.

im in Irvine, where are you located?

M

·
0 Posts
stang2supra said:
you got mail. ne1 else in so. cali. wanna join us? we can make it a mini-meet....
i'm down, let me know... i'm here in cerritos area

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
any idea what the price on these goodies might be? as for the mini meet, how bout later today or tom morn? hehe... i just wanna check out some supras man.

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, we actually got some more people willing to come. umm..no time is set yet, so.....wat would be good for you guys? i'm free starting from later on today :cool: long weekend...let me know so we can figure everything out. (oh and no prices just yet) later today or tomorrow would be good for me but im assuming alot of you guys would be at work/school.

any ideas? post here, email me at [email protected] or...(949)322 6578 open for suggestions...

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
like i said later today or tomorrow morning... but my car is pretty dirty right now...heheh :D

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm....i wonder if any1 else can make it tho...but im down.. (my car is dirty too tho, actually its at the shop right now getting its brakes done, will be back in an hour or so...) anyways, if no one else responds to our posts soon, ill just email them and see if they can make it later today or tomorrow.. do u have aim? it'd be alot easier...
(mine's Se0uL2, thats a zero, not an o)

john

·
Lemonade Tycoon
214 Posts
South Coast? That's like 5 mins from me, but probably not a good idea with the security that they have there. I don't think they'd welcome a bunch of car nuts hanging in their 'posh' parking lot.

I suggest across the street at Red Robins, maybe we can grab some lunch?

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sound good to me.. lets make it..11:30am sound good? oh and we should invite the TT guys too, i assume? oh and anyone/everyone is welcome...so bring a friend or 2, doesnt matter..

i really liked the house party idea but too bad that 2RIP guy got banned..

neways still open for suggestions/comments, if not lets make it at South Coast. ill be sure to post it under the other topics as well..

(wishlistsupraTT-im not ignoring your comments/ideas or anything but i think alot more people will show up if we schedule it for the weekend..just so u dont get the wrong idea)

oh and i just got off the phone with MPH, got a little more info..

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
come to think of it...i think the security would hassle us. is the red robin's parking lot big enough..? im going to try and invite as many Supra guys as possible, also a couple TT guys from SD said they might stop by...

:) .......

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
doh.... can't make it on the weekend... i'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon and won't be back till monday... that's why i was saying today or tomorrow morning... o well... have fun.

edit: forgot to say my sn is notaturbo

·
Lemonade Tycoon
214 Posts
I think the Red Robins parking is fine...if not, then we can park over by Toys R Us or something. Parking isn't an issue, it's the security that you have to worry about. Security at South Coast is a pain in the butt..they'll kick you out if you look like you're loitering.

So, let's make it for 11:30 at the RedRobin's parking lot. For those who don't know, it's across from Sear. I believe the street is Sunflower. If you're coming off 405, exit Bristol, then head towards SC, then left on Sunflower.

Be there or be square. If you guys want to plan a meet with the TT boys we can plan something for that too. I know most of the TT guys as I planned a lot of the events in the past with them. How about a Sushi buffet at Todai in Tustin? We had a meet there last year...about 20 of us. Went well, lots of parking, plenty of place in the restaurant.

Huy
AIM: toy4to

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
11:30? saturday or tom morning or tonight?

M

·
0 Posts
11:30am, Saturday, Jan 26, 2002
Red Robin (across from South Coast Plaza)

uh... no Todai, please... that stuff is not worth the $24 (or however much it's up to these days).

1 - 20 of 41 Posts