Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just finished my Na-t basic build. as of right now i am only running 5 psi, and it feels great to feel boost, obviously it feels strong to me but i know 5 psi is nothing. so heres my problem. i am untuned and ive been driving and not boosting! but my car is still overheating. i thought it could be a coolant line or something but i couldnt find anything. any suggestions? and if i get my safc and wideband installed and tuned today and tomaro will that fix it. could be running alittle lean and heating things up?? idk

any suggestions are welcome. thanks guys!

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Stock injectors? It should be fine check that you filled your radiator up all the way. Maybe you had a airbubble and once the thermostat opend up your coolant level which you thought was full dropped. How long does it usually take for you to notice the the rise in temp? Are you using the stock Temp. Gauge on the cluster?

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
If you are out of boost, your ECU still thinks your NA, so i doubt that ur running lean.

even tho you contradict yourself
"and it feels great to feel boost, obviously it feels strong to me but i know 5 psi is nothin"
"i am untuned and ive been driving and not boosting!"

Anyway, i would just check for coolent leak. and give us more info

Miles? year? transmission? IC? ect

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i did have an air bubble in it, it was full untill i started my car and within a minute it sucked down a bottle of coolant. so ill work on finding the leak today.

and i did try out the boost and ive stepped on it like 3-4 times, but for my driving im not like boosting alot. i drove alot on it so far and ive only hit boost those 3-4 times. im having problems with my safc install and im hoping to have it tuned by the end of the week. but thanks guys, ill post up pics and a video soon enough!

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Your Welcome Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts