Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
i said it once - ill say it again - FWD - no thanks. but if that little bastard was RWD even AWD, id have 3...

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
That car's supposed to be priced below the current Sentra range (http://thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=8303&sid=173&n=156). All things considered, for its price and compared to its price rivals, it looks pretty slick to me. It has an expensive Euro-hatch flair not yet seen here for so cheap. Looks 85% production ready. Could be a daily driver suggestion in the near future.

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Man why the hell are people still bringing out "sporty" oriented FF cars. There is no point. They should just take that Idea and crumple it up into a ball and go back to the drawing board. I really like the styling of that particular car, but if its FF it doesnt do a damn thing for me. Judging by the current trends and If they are wanting the car to make an impact, its gotta be rwd! or to the rest of the public its just another Sentra SE-R with a Fancier look.

·
Registered
605 Posts
kaneda said:
ah yes, before we learn RWD we must master the art of controlling a heavy FWD 4 door family car conducive to oversteer. then we will be true drift masters...
That would be understeer.

C

·
0 Posts
doug said:
i don't knwo why you guys shit all over FWD so much :dunno:

half of you dickheads can't even drive a RWD properly
I shit on it because it is boring. I learned to drive in RWD, and then ended up driving FWD for a while and now that I'm back in RWD I have come to realize what a dumbed down driving experience FWD is.

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
I like it. I'd buy it for daily driver.

So many of you guys are bashing FWD... I agree RWD or AWD is clearly better, but FWD isn't as bad it you guys make it out to be. I bet Integra Type-R can put many of your cars to shame when it comes to handling. :p

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
you know whats funny... they all shit on FWD... but as soon as some young kid crashes his new RWD car in rain or snow..and i say.. well i can do that in rain or snow.. someone says.. RWD dumbass :dunno:

so if you fucks can't drive RWD... why you shit bagging on FWD..

i know of 5 former maxima owners that have crashed their brand new G35c under 1000 miles.

Hey i am not the defender of FWD here.. because i own both.. but FWD is good for what it is...

Half you fucksticks still can't make your RWD car handle better than me driving my FWD Shit box.. and then you have the audacity to shit of FWD :dunno:

I know this guy who parks at the same train parking lot i do.. every storm this year.. i see him pulling in the lot in his 540i ... until you can drive your RWD daily in all weather.. you can't drive a RWD worth shit. Most of you have winter beaters that are FWD none theless :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts