Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new number is 240-426-7385 for thowe that know me or need it. Who from the East coast is thinking of making the the trek to Houston next March?

Orin B Sr

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
haha i thought you were talkin bout hp goals :p
glad to hear you are still kickin- i havent seen you since the first powerfest in hotlanta.
id be careful giving my number out over the net tho...

take care

dave

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
Hey orin, are you driving down or trailoring the car down. I was thinking of attending, but wasn't sure who will be making the trek.

James

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
I used to live in H-town just moved up here from there about 3 months ago hot damn is that a long drive. I drove it and I seemed like FOREVER!!! should be alot more fun with a trail of supras thou

3,796 Posts
dbsupra said:
haha i thought you were talkin bout hp goals :p
:stupid: :)

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
SupraMkiii24 said:
I used to live in H-town just moved up here from there about 3 months ago hot damn is that a long drive. I drove it and I seemed like FOREVER!!! should be alot more fun with a trail of supras thou
I bet we'd have a nice video of a MA70 vs JZA70 on RTE 66 by the end of the trip.... :D ;)

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
Hey everyone... This is way in advance, but if anyone is coming to Houston from out of town and needs a free place to crash just let me know. My Supra friends are always welcome.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
I am

Orin I want to pick up those motor mounts from you next week if you are free-most likely friday when I am off.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think we might have a few cars coming form michigan and ohio are we could caravan and meet some where
let me know
thanks
Evan

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
Yes, I will need a place to crash if anyone would be nice enough to accomidate, and I will bring a couple extra HG's just in case anything happens on the way down...ha ha ha

·
Registered
972 Posts
i am thinking of making the trip.. depends on if i start doing to many new mods to the car before then

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
i want to go.. but im not sure if my car will be ready by then:( im hoping it will be but im not holding my breath

chris

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
hopefully ill make it... dunno which supra to bring though (assuming my 1JZ is complete by then). id like to bring them both :(

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
What HWY are most people going down thru into TX? Last year we met @ the Flying J on I-20 Exit 472. Wonder how organized we can get so an even bigger group can get together there to make the trip down 45 to Houston. :cool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Christmas trip to Tampa.

Mike, My Boss(wifey) put her request in for me to drive to Tamp, Fl Mondy till Jn 03, 04. Cll me to make arrangements and mybe I cn leave them with Ron at Lucas Performance. Maybe I can meet you up near Northern PKWY tommorow.

Orin B Sr

Orin B Sr
Mike 92LX said:
I am

Orin I want to pick up those motor mounts from you next week if you are free-most likely friday when I am off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts