Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my car keeps pulling code 21 (o2 sensor) after i put a new o2 sensor in. the car runs fine when its cold... on closed circuit? i guess, then when it warms up, i cant keep an idle... and the car is running insanely rich, i mean like black smoke when i try to feather the gas... im also getting horrible fuel milage... so im wondering what it could be. my friend told me my injectors might need cleaning... but i cant see some dirty injectors spraying that much fuel....

thanks for the help

PATLEE

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
Did you reset the ECU?

Disconect the battery or pull the EFI fuse in the fuse box in the engine compartment, replace the fuse or reconect the battery then let it relearn.

also.... check for a leak in the intercooler piping... check the coupler at the TB... Those things can get hard and cracked over time

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ecu was reset, and no leaks, i can boost to 9 psi no prob, no bogging or anything, plus i have stainless pipes, with new couplers, and t bolt clamps, its gotta be something else.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, i will, but in the mean tiime, let me know if these anything else i should check...

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts