Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i been thinkin about it and while my engines out how much would it cost to get a new oil pump put in too?also since im picking it up next week ill have some extra $$$ so how much would a 3"catback cost.(just seein if i might have enough)thanks!

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh,i dont know i thought yall were.the first person i ever spoke to(cant remember who),said that you guys would pull the engine for that just because it would be easier.oh well never mind!lol

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh and will it still be done by next weekend if i do end up getting the exhaust?
and also im sorry for putting a link to another company,but i just wanted to show the muffler i want.THANKS!!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Hey, what are you gonna do? I am sure you would have used a link to their own website if you could :p

Anyway, my brother has some VIP passes to some sort of show in Atlanta on Friday, I plan on being back friday night, so if you are going on Saturday . . that will probably work out. Let me know!

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh,and what time saturday and would you be able to pick me up if i give you gas money?i wont be able to meet you because my dad works on saturday.and do you guys happen to have a price yet?thanks!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Yeah you should do that, and I tried calling you today . . about getting you but up there to get your car, and have a peek at mine but ya just didn't answer :jerkit: . . . :p

I was calling to let you know that Saturday probably isn't going to be good for me to be doing that much driving after just getting back from Atlanta and wanting to make it to part of the Ohio meet . . + we don't even know if the car will be ready :ugh2:

Hopefully your car isn't ready because some one has been to busy working on a different Ohio MKIII :1poke:

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
hey sorry bout not answering but i didnt recognize the area code and i wasnt expecting your call so i didnt answer.its saved in my phone now so if you need to call ill answer and if i dont,just leave a message cool?umm,iff my car is done sooner we can go sometime this week,if your able to.so just lety me know ok.

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
also,do you still have your afm by any chance?if you do would you be willing to sell me the honeycomb inside of it?i need it because i aint got one!thanks.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Yeah, I still have it, but the AFM is still good as a whole :-/ see if you can't find someone that has a dead AFM first. It would have to be wednesday if the car was done, or before the ass crack of dawn on thursday morning.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Oh, mine is an N/A also . . and I remembered that i have a appointment with my Lawyer wednesday at 10:30. Let me know when your car will be done as soon as you find out.

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok,i called them and they said there waiting for vavle shims or something,so it probably wont be till next weekend or something now.im going :crazy: without my car.lol.but if you up to NEXT friday or saturday let me know aight!oh and when are you going to the ohio meet if you go?and IF willing(up to you though) maybe wanna pick me up and we could go to that?ill toss up $$ of course but just let me know,because i really wanna go!but if you dont i completly understand and i dont wanna be a burden on you!peace!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
mysupra87 said:
ok,i called them and they said there waiting for vavle shims or something,so it probably wont be till next weekend or something now.im going :crazy: without my car.lol.but if you up to NEXT friday or saturday let me know aight!oh and when are you going to the ohio meet if you go?and IF willing(up to you though) maybe wanna pick me up and we could go to that?ill toss up $$ of course but just let me know,because i really wanna go!but if you dont i completly understand and i dont wanna be a burden on you!peace!
Cleveland is about 2 1/2 hours for me, you should try getting on Ohiosupras.org and see if anyone closer to you would take you down, if not then sure I can do it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts