Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in getting together within the next few months? I was thinking we could all meet in Baton Rouge somewhere.. Any ideas? Places?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So nobody gives a shit bout meeting up or anything before Tx2K11?? wow. nice group we have here in La....

·
Lexus + Single
190 Posts
It's not that they don't but most la people suck and keep to local forums

·
Na-T FTW
250 Posts
I care but everytime we try to organize something, nothing ever happens. And most people do stay with the local forums like street kings (which I personally dislike because of all the e-thugs). I went and saw trey and mike and had a good time. We can get together sometime again soon.

Dave

·
Lexus + Single
190 Posts
We tried to get something setup in BR a few times we even tried to get a dyno day going before on a local from and we had like 6 cars dyno and 10 people showed up.

·
Total Annihilation
1,931 Posts
hell that isnt even worth anything. 6 cars probally didnt even pay for the dyno.

·
Lexus + Single
190 Posts
Nah it was kool I know the guys so they hooked me up on the prices

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Jacj3 i would be down to meet up with even just a few people. We aint gota do much but chill and shoot tha shit... But i havn't been on LSK in a while so idk. I wouldn't mind getting together with A few people from Leetown.

Dave, if you want, leme know when you coming back down and we can maybe jst chill or if i get some parts we can put em on... Im bouta order a intake adapter kit for my 7m and was thinking about getting a Greddy catch can, but idk. Might just put some lil breathers on it for the mean time.

·
Total Annihilation
1,931 Posts
Trey Get that car running do we can work on my mkiii when I pick it up in January

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
better get that baby!! got a link? or pix?

·
Total Annihilation
1,931 Posts
i got a few in mind from san antonio and around the houston area. im not looking to spend more than 4k on a turbo mkiii. Hell if i could find one in cenla or shreveport id be happy not to drive 4-8hrs to pick one up.

·
Total Annihilation
1,931 Posts
I know im not going to stick with the 7m-gte just can't decide if i want to go 1jz or 2jz with v160 tranny. Ive read up on all the work for it but hell i got my end of contract bonus coming and i could afford for a shop to get everything running and fabricated. I have 3 colors in mind that I want it to be but just cant make up my mind on white, dark red, or grapphite grey

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you go JZ go with the 1.5JZ.... thats what id do... but i wana keep my 7m. lol

·
Total Annihilation
1,931 Posts
1.5jz? 7m huh lol your like a fish swimming upstream. To me there is nothing better than looking at a 2jz. it looks like it just belongs in everything. i might stick with the R154 but im not sure ive heard there is only a handful of ppl with an mkiii 2jz v160 combo and i wanna be part of that handful lol. Nothing is fun if it was easy

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1.5JZ, consists of a 2j longblock and a 1j head. 2j longblock makes more power, and 1j head flows better than 2j head. And yea ima stick with the 7m, but ill put a 2j in my rx7 one day. and the 2j getrag combo would be sick... as fuck! ahaha. just get your supra and start from there bro... ill be waiting for you to pull up in a mkiii lol

·
Total Annihilation
1,931 Posts
ohh i already have build plans written out. thats what happens when you work 12.5hrs a day and spend most of it looking at build threads most of that time. LOL yahh the wifey is like your not buyin a car hen u come home. I told her i bought her a fkin car on my b-day 2 years ago and im buyin me a car on my b-day in january this year. Told her that it wasnt going to be a MKIV so 25k is out of my mind and spending 4k on a turbo mkIII and she still said no but you know i don't listen to that. Im stubborn and i need to treat myself to a car instead of the 2400.00 i have in TV,xbox 360 and games that is here in my room in afghanistan lol. I wonder if someone will take all that for an MKIII. LOL

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well then yo should be set lol

·
Total Annihilation
1,931 Posts
should be and going to be is 2 differrent stories. Hopefully everything will go right when I start this but nothing ever goes right when it comes to building.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts