Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm in south Lakeland and picked up a MKIII last weekend and I'm working on getting it running and would like to meet up with some if the local knowledgeable guys just to hang out and look my car over and maybe if your passion is working on the cars when the time comes, come help me upgrade it or whatever. anyway if youre in the lakeland area hit it up and let me know....

Any typos.... I hate the internet + my droid..

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
Stock up on Headgaskets.

and welcome, hope to see you at a meet.

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes! I finally got it running this week so I guess I'm going to take the title and get a tag after all... I'll post some pictures this weekend I'm going to take it out of the garage and start documenting the novel it's about to become.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is the poopra in all it's... disgrace.... Body work is going to be taking place ohh hopefully in about a month when I can drive it again... Broke my foot Sunday so now I have no clutch foot....

·
(&#9685;_&#9685;)
3,756 Posts
Oh god remove that hideous hunk of plastic called a bodykit. :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah like I said, I have the factory bumpers and that shit is coming off asap. I had planned on doing that and putting the hard pipes in this weekend but with me breaking my foot it's might be difficult... We'll see I might get bored enough to do it lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Also now that I've got it running I've put together some parts I'm going to be throwing at it to see if it gets up any better. I'm curious to know what you guys think, this isn't going to be some super 500+ hp build or anything crazy like that because my job doesn't pay me well enough for that yet but here is my plans, I'll notate what came with the car and what I've added.

Came with
Open Filter on end of accordian hose
3 inch exhaust DP back.

Planning
I have already bought
Lexus 1UZ AFM
Hard intercooler piping with BOV

Going to be purchasing next paycheck
Evo 560cc injectors
Walboro Fuel Pump
Manual Boost controller to be upgraded to electronic within 3 months or less. (Preferably less)

Is anyone local running something like this and if so what can I expect out of a setup like this? I would like to have it dynoed before and after but living in little ole' Lakeland I don't think it's going to happen..

·
(&#9685;_&#9685;)
3,756 Posts
I have a lexus AFM housing I think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts