Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Thats how you gotta roll in the dirty south ;)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Very nice job.. car looks good!

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Wheels look nice, take a picture from the side so we can see both wheels.

·
11,219 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
is it just me or do the wheels look bent? Or photo shopped? I cant tell, but they dont look normal?

Matt
It's just you homie. He has them rims at about every angle. It's hard to get it photoshopped. He would have to have someone's car in the same pose.

Anyways, what are the tires, BFG's? How they holding up for you? (So sorry about misdirecting the topic). I currently have Nitto 555's and they don't hold very well. I'm thinking of getting the BFG's when these run out.

·
583 Posts
The color looks great, very elegant and classy. The uniqueness of the overall look of the car is also a plus.

However the wheels and wing look tacky in my opinion. To each his own, your car has definately come a long way in its transformation. :)

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
601 Posts
i love the color and the rims, but that spoiler only goes well with a kitted car. only a front lip won't do. i still don't understand why a good amt of supra owners only get a front lip. the car looks uneven. even only front and sides...the rear still needs something...at least a diffuser.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts