Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Viper Red :cool: Ill get some better pics tomorow after its wet-sandes and buffed. It looks 3x brighter in the sun!!!

Do-Luck Front, veilside skirts, Varis rear, TRD hood (stock hood cut)

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
DAMN hottness. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it for the paintjob and molding of the skirts and rear bumper? Was it a full paintjob, including engine bay and all the jams? windows taken out? sorry for the questions. Car looks great!

Chris

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I molded all the body kit myself, and bought my own paint. Its also just a basic paint, not under the hood and under the trunk..etc. the car was red befor, so it looks fine.

I know the owner personally,a nd helped him do everything, so he charged me $300 :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, the rims are supposed to get black chromed with a polished lip. What do you guys think on that? Yay, Nay?

Can someone photoshop it?

These rims look really good when they are cleaned though, they are polished and not grey like in the picture

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, its the same color as Mayo's car. Also, the pictures of his car and my car do the color no justice. This really is the brightest red in the world.

And I got the patternt of the TRD hood and traced it out, then took the old dremel to it!! Then i just found some wire mesh of my liking and placed it behind the vents. :D :D Fcuk paying $1000+ for a TRD hood!!

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Might be the picture quality, but the nose looks like someone should have done some prep work before they sprayed it. It looks "wavy" in the pic.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
Where are you located in Louisiana? I used to airbrush cars in the Lafayette area.

I would keep the wheels like you have them, they would look badass when cleaned up. Need to work on that fender gap though.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts