Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Addiction
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Paint, RSP color change!!!! New Pic added on page 3

Here is a little before and after of my recent color change and it turned out amazingly awesomely cool!!!!! I got my dream color and now it's time for the 98 lights in the front and some other things like tan interior.

the pic quality it utterly terrible so tomorrow I am going to mess with the camera. All the jams and everything was color changed so no more red anywhere. It was painted by a guy who painted a show winning car so the paint looks really smooth and he used the highest quality paint from PPG

·
Addiction
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
engine bay was done as well, they took the entire car apart and spray the whole thing. They did awesome so if anyone lives in CO and needs a good paint job, I recommend Kustom Kreations

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
LOL what was the point of that comment. Anyways car looks great! it may not be original but it looks stunning. congrats on the new color. now get some lights and some other goodies and you will be cool!.

Daniel

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Looks good to me! Who cares if it's not original - stupid comment. And this is coming from a true RSP owner. I likes!

Hurry and change your avatar!

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
Thats my old car! Looks amazing, RSP is my favorite color on Supras. Nice work.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,828 Posts
How much? May need to repaint my RSP, she's getting worn. I too have a non-original RSP. Who cares if its original. To the real RSP owner who thinks his car is rare, maybe. Looks great!

BTW, RSP hardtop is an interesting combo!

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
hey, ive owned both an RSP with black interior, and one with tan interior. in my opinion i think the black looks 100x better. it seems to look alright in pictures but in person i think black just looks so much better, but thats just my opinion. something to consider though.

·
Addiction
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dre99gsx said:
BTW, RSP hardtop is an interesting combo!
I didn't think anyone would notice. I am building my dream supra and it's slowly... and I mean slowly coming together. Just everything like color change is killing my pocket. I will try to get more pics tomorrow but everything was converted to rsp and was around $5,000 for the change. Normally it's like $3,500 or something without color change

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Giggs said:
I didn't think anyone would notice. I am building my dream supra and it's slowly... and I mean slowly coming together. Just everything like color change is killing my pocket. I will try to get more pics tomorrow but everything was converted to rsp and was around $5,000 for the change. Normally it's like $3,500 or something without color change
wow thats cheap, i paid 8k for my color change a while back.. but then again it ended with show car/magazine quality

·
Addiction
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Xaero said:
wow thats cheap, i paid 8k for my color change a while back.. but then again it ended with show car/magazine quality
I was quoted that from a couple places but decided I didn't need a picture perfect paint job and it turned out damn near close to that

1 - 20 of 56 Posts