Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's been doing this for awhile now, so he knows what he is doing. The turnaround time is pretty good, it 3-6 days. Really 2 days but the other days for extra drying time.

· Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont know what size screw they are, but go to the hardware store and find one that will fit. Use that nylon thread tape with the screw or bolt. Thats how Sean sent them back to me. You might want to PM him for more info.

· Registered
3,578 Posts
BLACKDAWG23 said:
Those look awesome!!! Nicely done! are those the MVP stencils or the Hardpipes stencils.

HEY BRA!!!!........Those are MY stencils :D :D

I get them made locally so i dont have to nip at other guys' heels for them......if you check, you can see how mine are more accurate in size (a more "full" font)....not all petite looking :D :p
I spent an extra minute or two with the guy at the sign shop ;)

Yeah Midnight Whore (I mean "hour" - LOL ---> just playin games :p )....just get with me when you're ready. Same goes for the other post of interest please.

I use the automotive paint I always speak of :) I used to paint cars, now i dont, but I still take side-hussles like this while I'm a professional pencil-pusher in school, LOL

sean

· Registered
3,578 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
wut type of paint? looks really good

Aughhh.......pics never do justice! :D Yeah, this set looks really clean in person. Very bright, pretty red (for a white car)...they will look really nice.
Thanks for the compliments :)

I use the same exact paint as on 2/3 of my own car. PPG Concept clearcoat (3 coats).......(Xvelocity's favorite, haha - inside joke).

I have some other techniques that make them come out better than others, but I dont want to give it all away :D

· Registered
3,578 Posts
TRDSupraSE - well, what are ya waitin for?!! :D

I'm sorry GW :D

· Registered
3,578 Posts
TRDSupraSE said:
I'll try to get them out this week :p
haha.....well, you don't need to jump through hoops to get them out to me. I have about 3 details I need to get to at some point soon before these guys start calling me "asshole" :D
One's my neighbor, another is a Dr. at the Hospital, and the 3rd is a good return customer with generous patience :D (none of which I want to let down/put off). These brakes have been killing me lately, haha.
Just let me have some heads-up first ;)

Thanks guys...
sean

· Registered
3,578 Posts
I will PM you the price :)

· Registered
3,578 Posts
I have a few more sets in mty garage at this moment...2 of the sets have been done black...1 with chrome "supra" decals and the other with aluminum decals.
Same paint, with the 3 coats of clear on top of the decals ;)

They look pretty tough.....maybe I shoulda put the chrome or aluminum decals on mine last month - with the Brembo-ish color I used :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.