Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my car sitting outside, look at the new light covers

engine bay, can you see what i put in there...........yes that filter is not the HKS one because i havent had time to get a new filter for my honeycomb pod

here is what i put in there :D

here is underneath my car

stock FMIC

car on lift

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Clean. How much do mk3's go for over there? I am looking into bringing one overseas for next season.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
sweet, lol the 1jz looks awesome in there. did you run into any problems putting it in? how hard was it too? I might consider doing it when i get mine.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
um i live in japan, its a jza70, i just put in my SSQV and the light covers ect

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
toyota_supra_1988 said:
sweet, lol the 1jz looks awesome in there. did you run into any problems putting it in? how hard was it too? I might consider doing it when i get mine.
I would hope it looks awesome in there considering it came from the factory with it installed :)

Trev

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stratoayu said:
where do you get those light covers :| they are awesome!

its a secret ;), lmao j/k, i got them from kevinM and they were the last smoked set

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I like the exhaust! same one I got!

How much would a supra go for over there? like a 91 1jz in good condition....

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
I've never been a fan of those light covers, still not.

And as dirty as your car is it still looks really nice and the engine bay is pretty clean for a "non-cleaned" engine bay :p

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as far as how much one costs in good shape, it depends on where you buy from and what is done to it, i got mine from a performance shop with a few goodies already on it and i got it for a little less than 800USD which is 80000yen. and that is cool not everyone likes the light covers but I happen to think they look seksie and that is what matters, oh and thanx for the comments on my car, i need to get her washed

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
800!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well the thing was, it had no JCI, not road tax, and no insurance, so i had to do all that myself, plus i had to get it running, which it only need a new battery, and i had to get a new ECU in it, the shop gave me two, i had to put new tires on the shop helped me with those, and i had to do all the paper work which wasnt easy because it was all in kanji or japanese writing, so you see it was a pain but worth it

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
800USD Thats a steal man! You cant even get a turbo for that price here.
Consider yourself the luckiest guy on supraforums.

$800=Jarco and other jdm engine sellers get a fuckin killa lute-what a rip off

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i got lucky is the thing because i got to the car at the right time, my first supra cost me about 1500USD, and she is in supra heaven now

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
*BLacK SuPrA GTE* said:
When are you gonna slap on those Yellow fog lights?
the fog lights are on there, they are a clear casing with amber internal :D just look at them again in the first pic you can see

1 - 18 of 18 Posts