Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

got the car bonestock in july01
the latest numbers are 358rwhp/384torque

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
AZSUPRATT said:
looks great, what steering wheel is that?
Looks like a newer model momo? :dunno:

Nice ride :)

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Man your car is dropped in the front, looks sweet!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
WOO...i love it! so fresh so clean..hey is dat a REAL TRD hood or knock off? i alway wanna get 1 in the future.how was the fitment?
YAh u need a nice big exhaust..fcuk PO PO...tell em Loud pipe save life! :bigthumb:

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
meh...very nice car...

but i have some complaints..

-that bumper is DIEEEIINNNGG for a FMIC
-all that work....no exhaust?! :dunno:
-whats up with the front of the car...from that front shot..it looks like more than just the hood arent lined up...but a few things
-im also not a fan of the "supra turbo" on the bumper

sorry, trying to keep it consructive though

-mike

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Looks like the offset is wrong on your front wheels. You might want to consider some quality spacers.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you very much for all the compliments guys.

-the steering wheel is a momo millenium evo
-that hose is a oil line that connects to my cusco oil catch can
-i dont have a FMIC yet because im on a very tight budget
-i dont have an exhaust because i dont want to be paranoid all the time whenever i see cop cars since i have already gotten an exhaust ticket. im less likely to be pulled over.
-my front bumper did not come with the plastic reinforcements/air-ducts so the bumper just gives way easily
-the trd hood is a knockoff, the fiberglass is too wavy even after color sanding.
-i plan to get a new trd carbon fiber hood painted red, ridox front bumper and ridox sideskirts, and a top secret rear diffuser, only money and time will tell when i do.
-the supra turbo emblems on the bumper grew on me and since when i got the car they were already placed there and plus it covers the holes.
-the offset fits fine enough for everything to clear, but yes i may need a little spacer but im fine with the way it is.
-the wheels are 17X9 and 17X10

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
TRD94JZA80TT said:
thank you very much for all the compliments guys.

-the steering wheel is a momo millenium evo
-that hose is a oil line that connects to my cusco oil catch can
-i dont have a FMIC yet because im on a very tight budget
-i dont have an exhaust because i dont want to be paranoid all the time whenever i see cop cars since i have already gotten an exhaust ticket. im less likely to be pulled over.
-my front bumper did not come with the plastic reinforcements/air-ducts so the bumper just gives way easily
-the trd hood is a knockoff, the fiberglass is too wavy even after color sanding.
-i plan to get a new trd carbon fiber hood painted red, ridox front bumper and ridox sideskirts, and a top secret rear diffuser, only money and time will tell when i do.
-the supra turbo emblems on the bumper grew on me and since when i got the car they were already placed there and plus it covers the holes.
-the offset fits fine enough for everything to clear, but yes i may need a little spacer but im fine with the way it is.
-the wheels are 17X9 and 17X10
youre planning on buying all that, but you wont buy an exhaust or fmic? the cosmetics will attract just as much (if not more) attention.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sweet supra :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts