865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

got the car bonestock in july01
the latest numbers are 358rwhp/384torque

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you very much for all the compliments guys.

-the steering wheel is a momo millenium evo
-that hose is a oil line that connects to my cusco oil catch can
-i dont have a FMIC yet because im on a very tight budget
-i dont have an exhaust because i dont want to be paranoid all the time whenever i see cop cars since i have already gotten an exhaust ticket. im less likely to be pulled over.
-my front bumper did not come with the plastic reinforcements/air-ducts so the bumper just gives way easily
-the trd hood is a knockoff, the fiberglass is too wavy even after color sanding.
-i plan to get a new trd carbon fiber hood painted red, ridox front bumper and ridox sideskirts, and a top secret rear diffuser, only money and time will tell when i do.
-the supra turbo emblems on the bumper grew on me and since when i got the car they were already placed there and plus it covers the holes.
-the offset fits fine enough for everything to clear, but yes i may need a little spacer but im fine with the way it is.
-the wheels are 17X9 and 17X10

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
VeilSide935 said:
youre planning on buying all that, but you wont buy an exhaust or fmic? the cosmetics will attract just as much (if not more) attention.
an exhaust and a fmic will give them a definate reason to pull me over because they know its illegal in the books. i dont think most cops would pull me over just because i have a nice lookin car with a body kit, they would usually let me go and not waste both of our times, as they would think he just wants his car to look nice, as long as i dont drive crazy with a loud ass sound and big thing hanging out on the back i should be fine and lately i have been fine and less paranoid. the car is also my daily driver and i got pulled over a year ago for my apexi gt-spec exhaust.

im not about to drop $1000+ on an fmic with about to blow stock twins, i will for sure get one once i truly need to go single and have the money ready. im on a very tight budget and have been borrowing and saving money for each part one by one at a time.

thanks for all the comments so far :bigthumb:

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
kevganzon said:
Hey Omar,
i like what you did since the last time i've seen the car at SPE. By the way, it seems you dropped the car lower from the last time i've seen it :scratch:. I'll agree with some that you should replace the stock exhaust but its understandable if you get harrassed by cops alot(i.e. oldmancelica) hahaha....:D

yea, thanks man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.