Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
387 Posts
As clean as your car is....

Honestly, I think that lip is the single best choice for silver....I had never seen that on silver, but it looks really great. I think the best choice in body kits also comes down to car color....A couple things to consider, is there any way to do away with the front plate bracket....It just doesn't help the front. I have the same thing, but I'm trying to figure out a way around getting a new bumper, which may be the only solution. Also, I would think the Euro skirts and a subtle rear end treatment would look great with that lip. I think lips by themselves just don't look right from the side shot. But the Whifbitz is better than most because it's not so deep, like the Greddy or RMM or WW lip.....Love the 19's too. I considered getting that package, but due to desired traction after going single(when I go) and because the ones I found were kind of rare, I got my Works.

Later,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.