Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of mine just after a machine polish. She will be gone for 2 weeks having the Single sorted out. :mad:

I Love my new CCW wheels thanks BASupra.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do-Luck nose with Carbon Fibre shields as I manage to scrape my way around london

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
basupra said:
Looking good Chris!! Glad you like the wheels.
They look very good on your car.

Tim
Thanks Tim!

Finally it look slike summer is on the way here in London! :)

R

·
0 Posts
The shields are custom I'm guessing. Think about getting some more made for the rest of us?

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
Car looks truly amazing, beautifully done. Cheers!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Wow that car is beautiful man! Really nice touch with the CF accent.. work of art for real!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup those are VS skirts.

She is still a work in progress really... The paint really makes he look good. Is called black Reflex Gold... All the metalic flakes are gold so when the sun hits her she literally goes a dark black gold color.

CF tips on the D-Luck are simply Real CF but they were a reall pain in the ass to make and they are sacraficial as I do bottom out sometimes.. Not often but sometimes :)

Thanks for all the comments guys.. Nice to have people in the US appreciate my work in the UK. I used to look at all your cars and hope mine could compete one day .. :cool:

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Although I'm not a fan of VS skirts, the paint, rims and front bumper make up for it. How much did you pay for the carbon accents, if you don't mind me asking, also please post up more pics!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts