Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· daredevil racecar builder
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :madf:
Some old bitch with a chihuahua on her lap drove around a car and merged into mine with her trailer when I was pulling out to turn right. Said old bitches then get out of car and start yelling at me for "hitting them". Fortunately, the cop found them at fault...guess I have to drive around with a broke ass looking bumper until I hear from insurance.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Macco special paintjob prolly.

· daredevil racecar builder
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I plan to get every single penny out of them possible. I don't want the entire car repainted, but I do want a new lip and for them to fix my bumper (one of the brackets on the side got broken). I'm glad I got hit up there and not on the fender, that's for sure.

· IN NEED OF ADRENALINE!!!
443 Posts
WTF??? Im not Even joking, but 2 weeks ago a 60 year old man hit me in the same exact location. That is so fucking wierd. It looks exactly the same!!! At first I thought you snagged a picture of my car, at least until i saw the wheels. Mine is white too and the bastard tore off half of my lip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.