Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not a supra, but i finally got around to posting some newer pics of my car..Enjoy
Also im looking for a MKIV so if anyone is interested intrading, plus me giving some cash..let me know..hehe

·
Registered
15 Posts
JacobK said:
I know its not a supra, but i finally got around to posting some newer pics of my car..Enjoy
Also im looking for a MKIV so if anyone is interested intrading, plus me giving some cash..let me know..hehe
i don't think anyone's willing to throwing in extra cash with the trade.. unless it's a they're trading mkiii for it .. it could be the other way around with you throwing in an extra cash & trade for the mkiv

·
Registered
125 Posts
flyimages said:
i don't think anyone's willing to throwing in extra cash with the trade.. unless it's a mkiii.. it could be the other way around with you throwing in an extra cash & trade for the mkiv
MKIV so if anyone is interested intrading, plus me giving some cash

Are you sure you read it correctly?

That's a nice Camaro though bro. I was wondering what this baby looked like. Wow, haha!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot guys, and oh ya it would definitely be me giving cash plus my car..lol..i know how the supras are priced..lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know i cant wait..I love when people just sit and stare..lol..i get that occasionally in the SS, but i know a supra is going to get alot of attention

1 - 7 of 7 Posts