Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Hardtop >
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo guys, i took some pics of my car today so i figured id post them up. Since the last time i posted pics on here, i've added 98 headlights and 98 taillights, and i already had the 98 turn signals, so now i have 98 lights all around. Im at full BPU with an HKS Ti, RMM downpipe, max air box, BCC, HKS EVC EZ2, SAFC2, HKS SSQV, and an OBD2 ecu. I also got everything in my engine bay polished for that extra bling factor. Next i plan to do suspension and FMIC. But for now, heres how she looks. Let me know what you guys think.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Sweet ride! What % tint is that? 35%? You need wheels, suspension and a FMIC and your set.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
lis2k said:
Sweet ride! What % tint is that? 35%? You need wheels, suspension and a FMIC and your set.
+1

I saw this thread topic and I thought Carlo (aka 707supra) had finally gotten some pics up. Silly me. :1poke:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
The car look gorgeous and the engine bay is soooo clean and nice. I knew this Supra had found a really good home.
-Mani

·
Hardtop >
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!

For those who asked, i have 20% tint on all the windows except the windshield. When the sun is not shining directly at my tan seats you can barely see inside and the tint looks very dark, but when the sun is shining on my seats it seems like a lighter tint becasue you can see the reflection of the sun on the seats. That will all change when i switch over to a black interior :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
The engine bay is awesome. Nice work.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Suprasanity said:
+1

I saw this thread topic and I thought Carlo (aka 707supra) had finally gotten some pics up. Silly me. :1poke:
He would have to actually pull it out of storage and drive it!!!! :1poke:

But ALWAYS nice to see a clean hartop..........

·
Registered
859 Posts
95jza80tt said:
omg.. i would trade my supra for yours in a heart beat.. hahah :drool:

Brian

LOL.....I hope you're not standing next to your supra saying such things!!!! ahahhahahaha....lol

·
Hardtop >
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
95jza80tt said:
omg.. i would trade my supra for yours in a heart beat.. hahah :drool:

Brian
haha ill take that as a compliment :) ... and dont say such things about your baby lol

·
Rockstar Extraordinaire
467 Posts
nice red hardtop. it looks just like my car. same exhaust and everything.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts