Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Man thats one sweet looking white MKIV and it is my least favorite color. Now if the centers of those blitz wheels were gunmetal it would be so hot!!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MANI009 said:
Man thats one sweet looking white MKIV and it is my least favorite color. Now if the centers of those blitz wheels were gunmetal it would be so hot!!
Thanks. I am thinking of powder coating it black with a polish lip. What do you guys think?

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Holy shit.. Steve, thats a great setup on white Supra :drooling: I remembered your car for first time back in 2003 and you changed it alot.

I want to see it in person, Steve.. I'm glad we live in same town. Hopefully, you can make it out to KK2005 in April for photoshoot, models, trophies, dinner, etc. :D

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got_trd said:
Looks good.... Representing Autobanh :bigok: hehe, me too. I think I seen your car there before
I think I have seen your car there too. Didnt you do a NA=>TT swapped? Or was it NA-T?

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
Looks great Steve! Nice and clean

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Nice clean job you have done! Im not usually a fan of white MKIVs, but you did your car very nicely and it looks great!

·
Boost Junkie
12,385 Posts
Phatness,

I think the black inner Blitz would look great on white. I personally have an anthracite Supra with the Z1s too, but I plan on getting them refinished in bronze.

Sweet ride bro'.

Steve K.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Euphoric said:
Finally, those rims look SO much better than your old ones. Good game.
I agreed with you on that, Sean.

Now I dont know if I should polish the lip or chrome it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts