Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally took some nice pics of my Supra with my brand new 18" anodized TE-37's and C-Westin cf GT wing too. The wheels are 18x9.5 & 18x10.5 with 255/35R 18 & 285/35R 18 tires. I wanted to take pics when it was nice and sunny out. I know a couple of people who wanted me to post pics of what my car looks like now.

-Shawn

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry, for those who don't have broadband, but this is the only web hosting site that allows me to upload for free. But, all of these pics were taken at my old high school, John F. Kennedy High.

I didn't think any kids would be at there on a Saturday, but apparently band practice was going on and when I rolled up in the parking lot, they stopped playing for awhile, because some of the kids weren't paying attention. I thought that was pretty funny though. :D

-Shawn

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, yes the wing is a little too big, but it flows well with the body kit, since it's made by the same company, C-Westin. I wanted to get a totally complete carbon fiber wing. The wheels are really light, for 18".

But, I went to your website, www.speedhawaii.com and your model, "Clarissa" is fine as hell!!! When I saw her, I was like "DAMN, she off the hook!!!" Also, she into computers too, WOW!!! Your lucky to have her as one of your models, plus you know her personally too.

That's what I miss about Hawaii, when I went down there last year, the Asian girls I met down there were about 90% of the time, REALLY fine and REALLY nice too.

-Shawn

S

·
0 Posts
Very nice .. that wing flows well when you look at it from a front view.. but from the back.. I dunno. IMO I would get the CF hood painted, but thats just me :)

S

·
0 Posts
Beautiful Car, The wing does stand out but I think it flows with the kit well, and compliments the wheels and hood as well.

Good Job:bthumb:

·
Registered
229 Posts
|Dark-Rider| said:
nice car.
is the body kit c-west??
Thanks, yes the wing is a little too big, but it flows well with the body kit, since it's made by the same company,C-Westin. I wanted to get a totally complete carbon fiber wing. The wheels are really light, for 18".

Do you even read the other posts??

1 - 20 of 124 Posts