Supra Forums banner

NEW pics of my Supra

2K views 40 replies 32 participants last post by  jdenton 
#1 · (Edited)
Since my friend said my picture taking skills sucked from my previous thread, he took some pics of my supra. car was pretty dirty and hasnt been waxed.

tell me what you guys think, thanks

planning on a paisley cf lip and 98 headlights. thats about it.

See less See more
#3 ·
nice and clean.. i was debating putting 98 tails on my black supra..i think those pix just swayed me..

how bout some specs now? :)

#4 · (Edited)
1994 Black on black Toyota TT 6speed Supra
GReddy 4-row intercooler
GReddy radiator hard pipe
GReddy Profec-B boost controller
GReddy turbo timer
GReddy turbo timer harness
GReddy Type S blow off valve
GReddy high pressure radiator cap
GReddy electronic boost guage
HKS SMF intake
Denso Iridium IK-24 Sparkplugs
WOTM II RPS Carbon/Carbon PRO TWIN DISC clutch
TRD Limited slip differential
TRD 160 degree thermostat
TRD transmission mount
B&M Short Shifter
Veilside shift knob
Tein FLEX coilovers
Battlerversion adjustable control arms
Battleversion adjustale toe links
Clear blinkers
98 tailights
RMM carbon fiber wing (on its way)
VOLK Racing Rays Engineering GT-N 18X9.0F 18X10.0R wheels
Rays Engineering black lightweight forged lug nuts
Yokohama AVS Sport 265 front 295 rear
Titan Motorsports fuel dampener bypass
Titan Motorsports line lock kit
Titan Motorsports black silicone radiator hose
Titan Motorsports EGR block off plates
Titan Motorsports braided stainless steel clutch line
SP Engineering stainless steel downpipe
Apexi N1 exhaust system
Apexi S-AFC
5% window tint in rear, 55% in the front

everything is listed because i copied and pasted this from my ad when i was thinking about sellin it to get a new C6. the drivetrain is ready for big power, but im a brokeass 19 yr. old and dont have money for single, fuel, and aem yet. the car was pretty much stock when i bought it.

#7 ·
Suprasarecool said:
Since my friend said my picture taking skills sucked from my previous thread, he took some pics of my supra. car was pretty dirty and hasnt been waxed.

If THATS pretty dirty and hasnt been waxed...I can only imagine what it would look like after you wash and wax it.

:bigthumb:

#9 ·
It's beautyfull dude!! but wtf :stickpoke thinkin' about selling this for a c6? comeon. Your 19, maybe broke, but you have a very rare and beautyfull car! If you bought a c6, you'd just start from scratch with the modding again!
Just keep it, and save up some money, and be f**king happy! And if you can't save money, just keep the skin on your nose and come through. You might not have the $$$ for a single, but remember that the supra still is a fast car!!

:bigthumb:

#11 ·
Gorgeous car...wheels look incredible on it. It'll only look better with the lip and the headlights. Question tho....you have the $$ to get a C6, but not to go single? Either way, I hope you're keeping the dawg.

#14 ·
Ocelot said:
Gorgeous car...wheels look incredible on it. It'll only look better with the lip and the headlights. Question tho....you have the $$ to get a C6, but not to go single? Either way, I hope you're keeping the dawg.
I have decided to keep the dawg but i was going to sell it and finance the rest of the C6. The car does have silverstars in it, but i think its my headlight lenses making the light not as 'white'. Thanks for all the comments!

#23 ·
IMAGINETHAT said:
Your front bumper looks pretty mangled, other than that it looks pretty sweet. Me likey.
hmm i dunno, the front bumper is fine, perhaps lighting? I did take out the bottom splash guard things if thats what you mean by the first pic(4row was too big). The 4row added lag, but not enough to bother me. i had the stock IC before so i cant compare it to a 3 row. thanks for all the comments guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.