Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
God damn she is clean.. very nice looking car! Let us know what you did to detail her.. what products were used and tools (if you used a Porter Cable) and so on.. I always like to know what the other users are doing with their car's paint to keep it looking good. We should from now on share the detial products/methods we used on the cars when we post the pics of them soo fresh and soo clean :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup...GReddy exhaust...was on the car when I bought it. Looks like the SP2, but GReddy's website doesn't show a Supra application. Sound Performance did the work.

I used dishwasher soap :rolleyes:

haha not really. 10" orbital buffer with some Meguiars TechWax. Going to invest in some Zaino next month :bigthumb:

Taken her up to Ellicott, MD this weekend to leave with Ryan Cumpston(sp?). Hopefully when I get it back it will run like '95 TT is supposed to :dunno:

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
nice clean stock supra...plz dont add any bodykits to it...leave it stock.....but make the motor be the thing that gets all the attention.....by the way...the fourth pic looks like ure supra is taking a leak in the woods.... :)

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Very nice, add some Do-Luck parts it will look hotter.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's kinda funny you say that...I was convinced that I was gonna go Bomex, but during the past couple of days I decided on Do-Luck...

I detailed the engine this afternoon so I'll post some pics later on...was only an hour job, but it looks decent...not the best

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
PiK said:
that's kinda funny you say that...I was convinced that I was gonna go Bomex, but during the past couple of days I decided on Do-Luck...

My car is exactly like yours, and i always wanted the bomex kit, but ive decided on the do-luck as well. Black MKIV's=sex ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts