Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beautiful Day today so I snapped some pics in my torn up backyard (building a new garage soon and then repaving! :bigthumb: )

Click Me

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P Rock said:
Are the wheels on the Supra staggared? They look like it in some of the pics.

Nice rides

That they are! :bigthumb:

Thanks!

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
another

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
I love the wingless look and those wheels on your car Josh. That is a sweet ass ride. Better bring it down here next year man. :bighthumb:

·
Registered
619 Posts
very very nice...i love the supra...im starting to like red!!! lol ur supra looks really like stretched out and long... absolutely gorgeous!

Take care,
Yann

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys!

G - most definitely! I am already looking forward to TX2K7!

The wheels are SSR Agle Strusse. 18x10 in the rear 18x9 in the front.
It is a very hard wheel to find from Japan. It is also discontinued.I had a hell of a time finding a replacement for one that got bent bad by a pot hole :(.

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
Looking good man. I hope you happen to bring the car down to TX next year. Or make it to Chi2K6.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Factory wingless and Factory Hardtop :naughty:

And then it had to rain yesterday so the BLACK sequoia is now filthy!!!! Black sucks :urowned: !

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
Looking real good Josh! Good to see you finally posting your baby up after all these years. Hope all is well and call me some time brotha!

Anthony

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
AMMO said:
Looking real good Josh! Good to see you finally posting your baby up after all these years. Hope all is well and call me some time brotha!

Anthony

Thanks Anthony!! For some reason my pictures never have the flare yours do! I'll have to give you a call. So far (knock on wood) the Triple disk HyperCarbon is holding up to the "low"boost I am throwing at it now. 18-20PSI. Hopefully it withstands the 30PSI I will be throwing at it soon :). I will have to write another review for it soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts