Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new pics of my ride

well, i finally got around to getting the car insured this month, and took advantage of the nice weather to snap a few pics, my photo skills are pretty weak, i wish i had rememberd to lower the antenna, ruined a few of the pics, and the damn power poll blocked some of the buildings, oh well, definately need to pick up some rims asap, looking into CCW 505a's... anyway on to the pics!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Had some fun times in this Supra hahaha Nice pics! Are the H&R still on this car?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It's so pretty :cool:

Do your seats have red in them?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had some fun times in this Supra hahaha Nice pics! Are the H&R still on this car?
yeah shes still riding on the H&R's, im gonna get the tein flex coilovers at the same time i get the rims. Seems like my car is the local supra whore, everyones had something to do with it :p

Suprasanity said:
It's so pretty :cool:

Do your seats have red in them?
yes the seats are 2 toned, black and red, refer to sig :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sweet, it definitely needs some chromed stockers or aftermarket rims though!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Justin187 said:
haahah Count me in as well :werdlol:

Lookin good man, I love that interior..
the interior is growing on me, that and the fact that im broke ass and cant re-do it anytime soon any way :p
it looks good, ill probably end up keeping it.

justin, pm me ur msn :wavey:

·
SF Sexy Member
355 Posts
how many inch you drop it?

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
green h&r springs or black ones? u happen to know the difference between the two? I like the lowered profile of the car. Interior has a good feel to it too

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the kind words vtec :)

how many inch you drop it?
the springs are rated at about 2 inches up front and 1.5 in the back, but in ghetto measurements its barely one finger in the front and barely 2 in the back :tongue:

old man celica said:
green h&r springs or black ones? u happen to know the difference between the two? I like the lowered profile of the car. Interior has a good feel to it too
I have the black ones on my car, i have no clue what the differance is to be honest :dunno:

it gets annoying having to go at an angle everytime i leave my driveway or take a speed bump, but the stance looks awesome. im dieing to get some rims!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TO4EMK3 said:
Very nice.
What suspension setup do you have?
H&R Sport springs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts