Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice....

Always good to see another black Supe....But now you have to at least drop it, if not get some wheels for it....But anyway, it doesn't "thank God" have those hideous headlight washer "horns" like some from across the pond. How about some more info, about mileage and interior condition?

Looks good, though.

Later,

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi again!!

Its a 94 TT with 170.000Km... Allways assist in Toyota here in Portugal...

Whith 11 years... i think the interior is in preety good shape!!

Mods... I realy have to buy a new shift knob and emergency brake handle... :p
Then... my project is to drop it, buy some 18" wheels... and just intake and exaust... Here in Portugal Toyota never sold Supra.... we only have here maybe... 10... all stock... So nobody knows realy mutch about Supras... So...more boost preasure is out for me...

·
Addicted to // TRD
283 Posts
Very nice and clean ride. Man, European Supra have heated seat, active front spoiler and some other buttons next to the power outside mirrors control.

·
Registered
659 Posts
[email protected] -> Really nice car :) I think that a bit of detailing in the interior would be a great idea :) . BTW.. the exhaust is not the stock one..so your car is not totally stock :D

N2fishin -> those things are: one button for rear fog lights (only EU and J spec have) and the other for the OEM electronic beam height adjustment ..and man... don't forget wa also have 10hp more than you USguys have :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cosmic Chaos said:
[email protected] -> Really nice car :) I think that a bit of detailing in the interior would be a great idea :) . BTW.. the exhaust is not the stock one..so your car is not totally stock :D

WTF??? Are you sure???? I think my exhaust its a stock one.... :eek2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorry ...... ta bem fixe o carro, hehe adicionei-te ao msn. a ver se falamos um pouco.
ok... now to everyone. nice car and good to find another supra owner and member of the SF. looks great and would be nice to gather all the supra owners in portugal. im in lisbon

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
:lol: @ muffler

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello all.

Junt found the problem in my exhaust...

this is the stock Supra TT exhaust:

...and this is the stock Supra N/A exhaust:

Guess what... the last owner change the exhaust... and put the N/a stock one in the TT... :freak:

Time to change it!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts