Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PICS! VS SIDES & REARS ADDED + DROP!

suspension is eibach pro-kit with kyb agx shocks. these were added like 2 months ago though lol. i am happy with the install and paint on my sides and rear as the bodyshop told me that they were POS to work with.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
looks good minn...the rims dont bother me that much, but the addition of, will make it just that much better :)

BUT WE NEED MOTOR SHOTS DUDE!! WHAT THE DEAL IS?!?!

-mike

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
I love how some people bash others because they didnt do "mods/improvements" in the order "they" would have done it. Cant just give a nice compliment or leave it be?
If you like it and your happy that is all that matters.
Nice to see you own one of the best rides ever built, keep up the good work.

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thx guys. the reason i got the sides and rears 1st was because the previous owner already had the ts front bumper, so i just completed the look with the sides and rears i promised myself back in 1997 when i was 14/15. the rims i am looking to get in summer time are either volk gt-c face 2 gold or volk sf-challenge gold. my name is spelt MIN not with two n's and not minh b/c i ain't vietnamese lol.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
id pick the SF challenges over the GTCs. GTCs are hot, but everyone and their mom's librarian bought them up in about a 5 month time period :p

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
the wheels are gonna look sweet, gonna really finish off the whole look especially with the gold. I was thibnking gold too, but went with something else. either way i like that I can see a nice car and a bouncy girl in your sig everytime u post.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts