Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well here are some new pics i took just last night. I hope to get some better ones at this spot as it started to rain so I was rushing. Enjoy!!!

I took this at the bar so I thought I'd throw it in here to start off. :D

Alex

·
Registered
671 Posts
Those are some bad ass pics, I really like them.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I just need to find my remote next time because if I dont shoot off the bulb i'm limited to 15 second exposures. So some came out a little too dark. It's just hard shooting here and not get hit by cars even at 2am :p

Alex

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
Nice pics dude. RSP is such a sick color! What types of bulbs are you using for your parking lights? Those look sick.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
dude its fukin lava!!! It was so hot takin that pic i almost died!! No obviously im kidding, but up at that spot is near the dead volcanoes we have here so I guess they decided doing the median to simulate it would be fitting. I like, it its cool.

Poor2geezSupra: I used to have some blue LED's in there but they burnt out. So i got these white LED's. I like these better. Ebay is my friend for parking lights and LED's. Only thing they kinda blurred as I didn't have enough light to use a higher f/. Oh well.

Mazzer: imma try to get more pics of the entire wall. Its cool. It's situated so if you are driving up the right side you dont see the right side wall lights, and vice versa.

Alex

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
Do the led bulbs you have use 1 led per bulb? I bought some led's off ebay that have 6 led's per bulb and they arent as bright as yours.

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Those pics are the best I ever seen........ Great photography skillz!! Wow!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Damn, are you a professional photographer? I wish I could take pics like that. Very nice!!!

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I wouldn't say the best :lol: but thanks for saying so it is appreciated as I try. :)

Chezra: No im no pro, but it's been a hobby for a little while. Hope to get a new camera soon. Thanks and it just takes lots of practice messing with everything you can.

Poor2geezSupra: And yeah these are just one. Has a little concave plastic instead of the 6led's. They came in a pack of 10. I think I might have it in my recently viewed or something. They arent as bright as they look ill try to find something that gives them a normal look.

ok these are silverstar headlights for reference. they would match 5k/6k HID's pretty damn exactly IMO.

Alex

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
Those pics look great Alex. I love the long exposer.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think everyone was thinkin i was weird or takin a shit as i was just squatting there for like 2 minutes lol. Thanks guys! email is being attachted right now Jimmy.

Alex

1 - 20 of 66 Posts