Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took some pics of the car now and ill take some more when i get my ridox front bumper on with rmm wing and get it slammed. enjoy

·
Registered
153 Posts
CCW's are like stock wheels on supras now everybody has them. Looks great keep us posted when you get some more goodies

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
CCW's are like stock wheels on supras now everybody has them. Looks great keep us posted when you get some more goodies
I agree. I like the gunmetal and chrome lip though. great setup

·
Registered
88 Posts
wheels look amazing, are you going to be adding any sideskirts to the car when you get the front end? Just in my opinion i think a nice pair of clean sideskirts like stillen must be used when putting on a front bumper that hangs down lower than the sideskirts.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wheels look amazing, are you going to be adding any sideskirts to the car when you get the front end? Just in my opinion i think a nice pair of clean sideskirts like stillen must be used when putting on a front bumper that hangs down lower than the sideskirts.
i was thinkn about it maybe in time i will. I was also thinkn of just paintn my stock sideskirt lips

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Looks like your fronts are sticking out and will rub. Do you have the spacer in?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Are those centers gunmetal or black? I just got some custom gunmetals in a matte finish and they do not look that dark.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
You can remove the spacers if u shave a tiny bit off the front calipers. This way you definitly won't rub by pulling the wheels in a bit. As it sits now your going to rub once its lowered significantly.
yea i do have the spacers in can i take them out lol stupid question i guess?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts