Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
They look better than I expected on the car.

G

·
Amazing car, I love the rims and the red :D . How much did you pay for them?

Oh I have a question....? When you buy a new set of rim's how do you fit them into the tires (yeah pretend you already have the right set of tires) . Thanks this has been bugging me :( .

-Dino

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
Looking very very clean man! Congrats. Paint looks very well taken car of too. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Good choice on wheel man. the car looks a 100 times better. Makes me want to get some wheels but that later down the road!

ponny

·
Snoopy dawg! =)
51 Posts
BADASS! :bigthumb: Now you just need to drop it a little and you're set! ;)

Sincerely

Supra King

·
Hardtop >
1,176 Posts
Looks incredible dude! Now all you got to do is lower that bitch, and get a front mount! Also, the 98 style turn signals you have, are they oem or from procarparts? Good job man, keep it up!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys.

And yes I do want to lower the car, but is it possible/ smart to only do the front. If I lower the back any it is going to rub.

·
Single Turbo
712 Posts
chnco said:
where's the front mount?

My thoughts exactly. Good work Joey it's coming along great!

·
what comes out the butt?
4,463 Posts
before i bought my car, i actually had a picture of it as my desktop for about 3 months(not even knowing i would buy a supra soon, let alone that EXACT SAME CAR)...this picture looks almost identical to it thanks to the angle/car color/exhaust....and it brings back memories that strike a tear almost...looks good

1 - 20 of 65 Posts