Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for another post and i hope this is okay. basically i found an awesome deal to good to pass up on something ive been looking for... so i need these seats gone. if you can pick them up tonight or tomorrow i will let them go for $160 cash. See my last thread for pics, they are in great condition no rips or tears. They have been out of the car a long time! please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!! :wavey:

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
PM sent as well :)

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
No way man don't you remember my seats? I have those for sale for $160 :)

PS when am I gonna go for a ride in your car? I'm taking mine to work tonight, I am now at the mill creek town center under the everett clinic...

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
No way man don't you remember my seats? I have those for sale for $160 :)

PS when am I gonna go for a ride in your car? I'm taking mine to work tonight, I am now at the mill creek town center under the everett clinic...
lol yeah I remember yours :)

What time do you get off work?

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
well too late tonite... I have an open schedule tomorrow except between 6-8pm
let me know. You live off 35th? saw you driving not too long ago.

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
yes my truck is a little overkill to haul two measly seats :p

Thanks for the hook up! Still have those turbos, I may be needing them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes my truck is a little overkill to haul two measly seats :p

Thanks for the hook up! Still have those turbos, I may be needing them.
nah you slacker, you should have bought them at the same time! I dumped them at a friends shop and he sold them for me. I think im all out of stock supra stuff except a spark plug cover, and steering wheel with airbag. :p :1poke:

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Damn... oh well. My car just started to smoke, but today it was fine??? So I dont know if I do or not now.

I was gonna come buy 3 escalades from you until you calle dme a slacker, guess I'll go to Brothers ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn... oh well. My car just started to smoke, but today it was fine??? So I dont know if I do or not now.

I was gonna come buy 3 escalades from you until you calle dme a slacker, guess I'll go to Brothers ;)
pft. Escalades are teh gheyness. Saabs are the shit. :)

You saw my big trunk but you didnt check out under the hood. You think i work here for the caddys? :) lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts