Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's 9 days old now :)

I plan on paying attention to the Supra again soon and finishing up the details left to get it back on the road...

cheers!
- Daniel

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
:lol: :lol: congrats again man

are you home today? let me know when you need help with the supra.. almost done with mine! :)

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
OMG DAN! Congrats brother! I was just thinkin about you guys the other day, wonderin how you and the wife been... Its been a long time... TOO long! WOW! You guys are parents now! That's so great! Im so happy for you guys! I cant wait to get down to Tampa and see you all again! Congrats bro! Give our love to the family man!

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
:bigthumb: Congrats Dan, I'll be sitting in your shoes in about 3 months... Once again, congrats!

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
836 Posts
hey man i called you to see how things were going with the kid... as i can see they are going great. congrats i'm happy for you guys.

-victor

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats dude!, Is she your first baby? Cherish the time with her, because mannnn, time really does fly by when you have kids. Seems like yesterday when my first child was born. I have three (daughters ages 14, 3, 2) , and its true what they say about daughters they will cling to their daddy's.

Good Luck.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
congrats man, how u feeling from soccer last night? lol...

jason

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comments everyone, she is my first.

As for the baby seat, we are planning on getting the recarro seat.
As for soccer, I need more of that running stuff, so I'll go back out today.
Victor, I'll give you a call on my way home :)

Dan, you know, I always picture some huge 6'4" black dude when I read all your posts on AEM I was shocked to find out your not black... Congrats on the baby. One of the coolest things is rolling her up into a little ball and having her fall asleep on your chest -- very cool.

I'm putting some plans in place to get the Supra stable again including removing the 2835's since the rear turbo was damaged (prolly during install) I've got most of the stuff I need for a single. Just need a downpipe, charge pipe to the Greddy 4-row, and cap off the extra oil/water supply for the 2nd turbo. Linzee, India and I will try to make it out sometime late fall.

See you guys soon.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Holy shit, i havent even been on here in months! I didnt notice this until someone told me to go looking in florida forum... congrats man, holy shit, i didnt think it had been that long already! I would have mentioned something in the pm had i known! damn...

well, like i said in the pm, hope all is well, with Linzee, yourself AND India! sorry man, i had no idea!

congrats again, and let me know if you still need that recaro baby seat!

take care!

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts