Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MVP is proud to offer (in stock!!) the Ridox Carbon Fiber roof spoiler. This installs in minutes and goes over your water squirter. All you need is commercial quality 3M double sided tape.

I had it installed on my personal Supra at the National Supra Meet in Houston for those that saw it. Ryan Hawkins (RSA Supra) provided me some pics of it installed (thanks Ryan!).

The price is $399 but we're selling them for a while for $350, so save $49 and buy now! :)

Click here to purchase.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
this is on my wish list

·
Gimme some SUSHI!!!!
559 Posts
I was just wondering, are you guys able to get one of the other roof spoilers as pictured from one of the other adds?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I was just wondering, are you guys able to get one of the other roof spoilers as pictured from one of the other adds?

You know you can buy those on eBay all day long...

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know you can buy those on eBay all day long...

I was under the impression Supracerxtreme was wanting something made in Japan, not China, and he was wanting to buy from someone reliable with a solid reputation. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ordered one today, Thanks Dusty.

We'll se how it looks on a MSB!!

I will post pics as soon as I put it on.

L8R

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Are these still available for $350? How much is shipping to 32825? I'd like to order one asap.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I'm personally a fan of anything Regulus:

·
Blue Thunder
3,549 Posts
^ Eww. 2 each his own.

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
No. I've never been able to find out who made it. The Ridox is all we have to offer.

Thanks,

Dusty
Dusty, the aero on the silver supra pictured (including roof wing) is made by Explosion in Japan.

Nice looking Ridox spoiler you have for sale here!

Billy

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dusty, the aero on the silver supra pictured (including roof wing) is made by Explosion in Japan.

Nice looking Ridox spoiler you have for sale here!

Billy

I've heard that several times but never been able to get Explosion to send me one...strange.

Thanks sir!

Dusty

1 - 20 of 24 Posts