Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
MVP Motorsports
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If your wiper cowl is chalky, scratched and seen better days this is a great alternative for you! Great addition for those running carbon fiber engine dress up items to tie in even more under the hood when displaying your build. Fitment was superb and required no trimming, cutting or drilling. Simply remove your factory cowl and put this one in place using stock hardware. Please note that the phillips screws are not utilized but you have roughly 12 OEM plastic clips that hold this in place so it is very solid when fully installed. These are presently built to order so expect roughly 3-4 weeks for them to be built and shipped to MVP to be distributed out. Link to purchase is below!!

Next week a full carbon fiber targa from TBT is landing which I will be fitting onto the shop Supra to confirm fitment on before listing on the site!!

Link to purchase:
http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/tbt-carbon-factory/tbt-carbon-factory-wiper-cowl/tbt-mkivwc/i-2282362.aspx

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
566 Posts
Very Very nice addition Robert. Finally and good source for these

·
Registered
807 Posts
Can it be made without the holes for the wipers?

·
Boost Junkie
12,614 Posts
It's a nice piece for sure. A little too flashy for me, but I would be interested in the dry or matte carbon if it came out.

Steve

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Are these fiberglass with carbon overlay or full carbon?

·
Registered
292 Posts
how much for no holes to 14487? do they make anything else possibly in a dry carbon like a hatch and hood. I'm trying to lose weight

·
Addicted to boost
525 Posts
These are full carbon sir. If you hold them up to a light you can see through them.

Regards,
Robert
See through them? Does this imply that it's only one layer? The last time I was able to see through a CF product, it was only one layer. Please let us know. Thank you.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
These look Beautiful and Very Sexy. It looks like a Nice Product

1 - 20 of 29 Posts