Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already knew what the outcome would be but my friend was dying to get a race on his new R1, he has had it for a few months and can't find anyone to race because everyone in AZ has very sandy private parts.

My car makes a piddly 420rwhp, steve waited the 10 hours it takes for me to build boost, then hit it, short shifted and this is what it looks like.

http://www.theturboforums.com/video/07R1vslagmonster.wmv

(BTW, after tuning it tonight I got it up to 450rwhp, it helps to get the AF above 9.0:1, but the race took place a few days ago)

Rematch will be coming once the built tranny is in and the boost is higher.

·
Registered
962 Posts
lmao wow did he rape you. At least you got a kick out of it judging by your laughs. I woulda. Bike is fast as ass. Get a few more hundred hp and rematch that shit.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Your car sounds good anyways :)

Anyway thats how street racing should be (no not the massive loss on your part), just straight up having a good time, no one gettin hurt. And your car is slow against that particular bike but a 420-450whp car is still fast in it's own right... plus you're running thorugh an auto :) thats like 500bhp (not that BHP really matters, just trying to make ya feel better).

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
LOL at the laughs, hahaha...you guys were enjoying yourselves. :bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts