Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I picked up a set of painted Sebimoto kevlar race fairings from a buddy of mine. My Catalyst Composite race fairings are now my back up set just in case...*knock on wood*

Just thought I would share some new shots of the bike and the modification progress. Mod list below.

Leo Vince Corsa 57mm Ti exhaust system
Custom PC3 map for each cylinder
Cams degreed and valves set to Ducati's race specification
Termignoni Race Ecu
DP Air filters
Ohlins forks revalved with Ohlins superbike valving
Aftermarket Ohlins shock setup for my weight
Ohlins steering damper
Gilles rearsets
Motowheels reverse shift lever
Ducati Performance fairing stay and race harness
Vesrah RSJL race pads
Ducati Performance foam seat
Motowheels CF quick release gas cap
Motowheels CF key guard
STM Evoluzione Slipper Clutch
CF front sprocket cover
Paulimoto clutch cover
Speedymoto underbody frame sliders
Rhino moto fork sliders
14T Front Sprocket 38T Rear Sprocket

The bike runs great right now and is a dream on the track. As for future modification, I think she is almost complete. My future plans are to replace the forged aluminum Marchesini wheels with a set of magnesium wheels and to install Brembo brake and clutch master cylinders.

· Lagmeister
2,870 Posts
carlo, now thats the way to do a duc. awesome. sweet design on the paint scheme too.

i didn't realize the leo exhaust extended out that far on the tail. was your old one like that? (or did it always have this exhaust on it)

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
carlo, now thats the way to do a duc. awesome. sweet design on the paint scheme too.

i didn't realize the leo exhaust extended out that far on the tail. was your old one like that? (or did it always have this exhaust on it)
Thanks Mark!

Yes the LV exhaust sticks out far similar to the Termi exhaust on the WSBK Ducs. I used to have a race Termi on there (which is different than the Termi on the WSBK Ducs) and it it a few inches shorter than the LV. The only reason I swapped is the LV is about 8lbs lighter and sounds much more aggressive than the Termi.

· Lagmeister
2,870 Posts
duuuuuuuuuuuude, the leo sounds sooo good. especially in the first vid. true wsbk sound.

i wish they made that system for the older superbikes. i guess now i have an excuse to get a newer one, lol.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
duuuuuuuuuuuude, the leo sounds sooo good. especially in the first vid. true wsbk sound.

i wish they made that system for the older superbikes. i guess now i have an excuse to get a newer one, lol.
Haha, yea it does sound quite nice :) The note is a bit more aggressive now after I had the bike mapped, but I don't think my digital camera can really pick up the sound that great.

LV makes a full exhaust for the older superbikes, but I think the Termis sound better on the desmoquattro motors to be honest.

Yes, you should definitely pick up a 749/999 if you get a chance. Especially a R model since the prices have dropped significantly. Otherwise, it would be better to just purchase a 848/1098/1198.

· Registered
314 Posts
wow that looks really nice.... i love the paint scheme, its simple and clean.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carlo, bike is baller!

Maybe we'll see you out at buttonwillow again with that thing? :D
Thanks Joe!

Yes, I will definitely be out at B-willow again before the year is over. I am looking to do one hopefully in the near future, possibly sometime in July. Let me know when you do a weekend event.

You should trailer your bike up here to norcal and experience some of our tracks :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.