Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on a waiting list since November because the wheels werent supposed to be out til 2004, but i finally got them, and they look fantastic. the pics arent the greatest, and i havent taken more cuz it has been raining since i took these. but here are a few anyways.

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention, they are 19x8.5f and 19x10r (245/35f, 285/35r)

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i havent a few more but they get repetative, so, what do you guys think?

·
shallow and pedantic
428 Posts
What a unique Supra!:) Love the rims.... but i dont wanna hate and all... i think your headlights kill it, but if you like it, its cool :cool:

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
Hey I like your head lights, LOVE the rims very nice!!!

·
Boost Junkie
12,623 Posts
The rims look tight man, but the lights are just too much white for the car. I think if they were black backgrounds or just regular supra headlights it would look better.

Oh yea, the wheels are tight too:)

Steve K.

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no love for the headlights huh? :( i usually get alot of compliments on those......oh well, to each there own, besides the wheels comments are what i am after ;)

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
I like those wheels. I always wondered what those would look like on a Supra. I was also wondering what kinda tires you got on there. At first the lights looked odd, but it kinda grows on ya.

S

·
0 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you bitch ass! You took my rims! haha DOOD i am waiting my rims to be mounted on my ride after it gets out of the body shop. i will post pics later when my car is done. haha congrats on the rims. (shiiit)

·
ABM
497 Posts
nice wheels! i would get the center caps painted to match the wheel, just my opinion...but other than that they look sweet.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Toyo, I def dig em' I always have liked dark rims on white cars. And I'm split on the headlights, I like em'...but carbon backed ones would go along with the wheels very well. It's your car, if you like it, that's what matters.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Nice rims.. They look fast. I have always been a fan of Racingharts. As for the headlights, I bet they look a lot better in person and they are original. :cool:

·
Registered
500 Posts
the headlights are nice, but its just that the rubber kills it.

i think your rims would look better in just plain silver. or polished. but it looks nice;)

N

·
0 Posts
The headlighths look clean, Iw as always wondering what a supra would look like with painted housings. Wheels look good as well.

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
Those are some gorgeous looking wheels! I think the headlights look pretty nice too.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts