Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dusty,

I was just wondering if you would happen to carry a couple new RAY's wheels I saw on their site. I have never seen any G-Games wheels on MVP's site as well, but im assuming you can get them regardless if they are on the site. Here are the 3 I saw that I liked, and I do believe they came out this year sometime. I'm mainly just checkin if you will be carrying them in the future, or would it be something that would need to be special ordered. Thanks!

G-Games 99B

GT-S

Gram Lights 57 F-Pro

Alex

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
All G-Game wheels are sold exclusively to Discount Tire. You must call them. They do not wholesale it out so I can not buy it from them and resell it to you. Volk Japan has some agreement with them.

The 57F-Pro was sold to Roja 3 years ago. You will not find it on Volk USA's website, only Japan's. If you want it I can get it but its branded as Roja now, not Volk.

The GT-S I do have some good news on...I can get it. However, it is not released to the USA yet and there is "no ETA." So I can not tell you WHEN I will have them in stock, but I can assure you that as soon as Volk USA gets some in for the Supra we will buy them all.
Pricing on them is similar to any other "GT" Volk wheel.

Kind regards,

Dusty

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh damn thanks for the info. Maybe I should call discount to see what prices they have for those. One question about the G-Games wheels. Would you recommend them? I know discount usually has some cheap ass wheels, and maybe this is Ray's "cheap" brand. I doubt they would make any low quality wheels though.

Is the 57F-Pro the only wheel they sold to Roja? Why is it that they still carry it on the Japanese site? Roja a USA Brand I assume, which would make it still available as a Japanese Volk wheel.

And thats good news for us on the GT-S that you will be hording all of them. :bigthumb: haha Thanks for all the info!

Alex

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
The G-Games are crap quality wheels, definitely the low end. I'm not just saying that because I can't sell them to you so please don't think I have a motive. I'm just giving you an honest answer.

The 57F-Pro is the only wheel Volk sold the rights to Roja.
Its still on the Japanese site b\c Roja exist only in the USA. In other words if you were in Japan you could still buy the 57F-Pro from Japanese-based Volk dealer.

Gram Lights are not forged, they are soft. They bend pretty easy. I personally am not a fan of them for that reason only. The GT-S (and all GT / SF Volk wheels) are forged.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Damn, I like the 99b and GT-S! I don't know if it's enough to ditch my black 19'' GT-Cs, tho...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts