Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
supra crazzzy
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my new 1990 supra turbo is a fucking blast as hell to drive but there some things that need to be addresed. I don't have any money after buying it so that sucks. well get it home and accidently pull on the handbrake too hard and broke it, so now i have to leave it in gear so it doesn't roll aways. also she IS LEAKING SHIT!! ok i found out the first one is that he put a shitty seal for the antifreeze so that can be fixed. but the rear end is leaking a tiny bit too so i dunno what that is but im goign to have to get that look at as well. the stupid idiot spent like over 5,000 on a new engine and acserious but not on maintence or nothing. so hmmm im in a jam I can fix the antifreez leak but the rear end leak i dunno about that bitch. Also i have to save up to get the small patch of rust removed. man im in way over my head........

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
umm........dont worry brother, thats not that bad, i bought my supra and it need a fuel filter, tires, and a couple of other things, at least with a new engine you probably wont have to worry about things like BHG, rodnock and a wack of small wierd engine codes and such. every used car is going to need stuff fixed, little leaks and problems here and there are the norm

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
i would take care of the mechanically crap first then to worry about a rust spot..and when you bought this car you should of know what you was putting your self into

·
supra crazzzy
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the rust is juts starting to bubble. as for leaking I found out that its leaking from the rad the gasket(or seal) is just a cheap square piece of plastic... so that an easy fix it just needs a new gasket for the drain plug. as for the rear end leaking i have no clue what the fuck is up with that, but im goign to c if i can get her up on a lift this week at my friends shop. the hand brake is my fuck up im used to my 88 where u had to pull it really hard and made sure it was up all the way then when i happened to do that on this one it broke thats my stubid habit.

damit and im poor after buying this thing...

·
supra crazzzy
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boosting89 said:
i would take care of the mechanically crap first then to worry about a rust spot..and when you bought this car you should of know what you was putting your self into
yes i know supra are a mechniacla night mere... i guess its the sacrfice i have to make but man i can't stop smiling after driving it though. :bigthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts