Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jordan
205 Posts
bah...the silver '98 is over price. It's the red '97 6-spd for $4500.00 that im after. (it's also on there)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Is this really a scam? I know that theyre obviously not selling them but to me it seems like someones putting someone elses car up for sale to piss the guy off because if they arent picking up their phones then theyre obviously not trying to get money from anyone.

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
98 anniversary edition eh.... i think not!

·
Jordan
205 Posts
87toysupratt said:
Is this really a scam? I know that theyre obviously not selling them but to me it seems like someones putting someone elses car up for sale to piss the guy off because if they arent picking up their phones then theyre obviously not trying to get money from anyone.

It doesn't work like that. These scamers work soley over the internet because they don't have the balls to speak with their prey over the phone. They make up some bullshit story about being out of the country and in order for him to hold it for you, you must send a cash deposit.
Take for instance they '98 quick silver. I like to piss these guys off, so I have been emailing him and jerking him around. He used the "I'm away in Holland" line. I told him the $1000 deposit was in the mail.

I COMMAND EVERYONE WHO READS THIS POST TO E-MAIL HIM WITH STUPID QUESTIONS!!

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
i wonder why supras are so popular to scams. you see them in auto trader, ebay ect....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
supra scammers

It would NOT brinng my attention to it if:
the seller would say SORRY IT IS A MISPRINT
the seller would pick the phone at all
the seller would record a message SOLD
Why SUPRA...it is still in high demand, why 10 grand simple, if you loose 10 grand
you can swallow it it hurts but you can. When somebody do you for 20 grand...well you are going to fight like mad dog to get the money back.
Cheers !

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,259 Posts
yep i already saw it and i emailed him and got the reply that the car was in LA ready to ship anywhere... yada yada i told him to fuc$ off and i hope the police haul him in. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts